Hello ! Or really should I say “Bonjourno” !
We purchased our flights for our summer vacation! Round-trip ticket to Roma! In the three weeks while we are away we will also being making a nice little jaunt up to Sweden to see some friends in the fashionable city of Stockholm.
I have been to Italy once before back in 2012 where I visited Rome and Pisa but really it was the tip of the iceberg in that trip, more of an “apperativo” of Italia. As this time we will have an ample amount of time, I am already day dreaming at the possibilities…sun bathing in the Almafi coast, rowing around Venice, seeing the statue of David in Florence and soaking up the romantic history in Roma!
I have already been warned by the boyfriend that we need to pack light, which I am fine with! This doesn’t mean I will sacrifice chic, travel style but rather I need to be strategic and plan it out properly 🙂 Here some things that are inspiring what I will bring!
- This hat is too cute! If you’re like me you will turn into a tomato or a lobster as soon as the sun hits you. Keep covered, wear a Brigitte Daydreamer hat ! Its so adorbs 🙂
- The cold shoulder trend for the HOT days. I saw this dress and LOVED it, thoughts? Striped linen off-the-shoulder dress
- These cool shades are only $7.99 usd !!! Make like Mrs. Beckham and cover those eyes! Black round frame metallic arm sunglasses
- Can I admit I already bought a pair of these? These are great for the long train rides (will do a post on travel necessities!) Frends Taylor headphones
- Espadrilles have always been the ultimate chic accessory; for travel they’re lightweight, chic and comfortable – the perfect travel combo (and multipurpose!) White Espadrilles
- Here is a splurge for sure, but an investment piece. Think about how perfect this is for carry on and toting around Rome with your camera in hand! Givenchy Antigona bag
- SHOULDERS SHOULDERS SHOULDERS – we’re all about shoulders! This cute top is perfect to pair with shorts or a cute skirt – dress it up or down 🙂 Not to mention its only $20 bucks usd ! Off shoulder layered crop
- High waisted shorts are a guilty pleasure, they make me feel instantly flirty! Also great if you wear the above crop top and don’t want to share too much midriff 😉 3.1 Philip Lim Pinstripe linen petal shorts
- To add a little color to the suitcase these little cuties will have you covered for a romantic stroll in Florence. Embroidered shorts
- For the days when you want a tiny sachel for your iphone and euros grab this Betsey Johnson crossbody camera bag
Did I miss anything? Do you have other suggestions? Let me know in the comments below!
*cover image by Brian Sokolowski